Tuesday, August 23, 2016

The Pumpkin Patch

As soon as the first pumpkin blossom took, I started thinking of all the things I want to make once they're ripe.  I did a search of this blog to find out what I've already made.  I had forgotten a few recipes that were very good. If you think it's too early for pumpkins, Starbucks et al are starting on the 31st.  And there was a pretty decent display at the Ventura County Fair.

So here's another review list.


Well, I'm clearly not making all of this out of one pie pumpkin, even if it's probably going to be the largest I've grown.  I had forgotten about the Dutch pie and the scones.  Mostly I started this list to find the tamale recipe.  It's still early, with plenty of pumpkin season ahead of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I got tired of having to moderate all the spam comments and put back the verification. Sorry if it causes hassles.