Saturday, February 3, 2018

Recipe Variations

Sorry I haven't been posting much, but I've been making reruns.  I did a veal and eggplant parmigiana, but with ground beef.  Then I made an herbed chickpea pancake using Mexican flavorings because I had a lot of cilantro and avocados were cheap.

There was a little pasta sauce and mozzarella left, so I made a vegetarian pizza, which should probably have its own label category by now.

Sorry my meals haven't been more blog-worthy, but the grocery ads haven't been all that inspiring.  I could have made something Big Game themed, but that was why I had pizza.  It simply wasn't a new version.  Everything else I've been having has been vegetarian and/or insanely healthy and not much worth writing about.  You can only post so many versions of broiled vegetables before someone starts to notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I got tired of having to moderate all the spam comments and put back the verification. Sorry if it causes hassles.