Saturday, February 5, 2011

100th Post

I've been cooking a lot, haven't I?

Actually, one of the more frustrating parts of moving has been eating out for three days straight. When Papa Smurf offered to make spaghetti and meatballs, I rushed back from cleaning the apartment, just to eat something that didn't come from a drive-thru. I plan to start cooking again this afternoon. There will be decent recipe posts soon.

A big thank you to everyone who has stuck with me through some of my more unusual recipe posts. There will be more. ;)

And thank you to my unofficial followers. You know who you are. Someone keeps making the apple coffee cake. I'm curious how yours turns out, or if you've made any changes to the recipe that work better. I hope my international visitors aren't finding my non-metric measurements hard to follow. I'd love to hear from some of you in comments, or even as official followers.

Eventually, I'm going to figure out how to do a poll. Then you can vote for the kinds of recipes you want to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I got tired of having to moderate all the spam comments and put back the verification. Sorry if it causes hassles.