Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sprinkles

My own hoarding issue is cute sprinkles. I almost never decorate cakes, and decorate cookies two or three times a year, yet I seem to accumulate them.

I took a dose of my own medicine and went through the sprinkles jar. Anything my grandma bought went in the trash. I know, sugar doesn't expire, but we're talking over 20 years. I also got rid of most of some leftovers I had brought home from work after the season had passed. Come on, who can pass up peppermint-flavored candy cane sprinkles? However, I will never use two pounds of them.

But I am definitely using the Halloween ones this weekend to decorate some sugar cookies. If I don't, why did I keep them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I got tired of having to moderate all the spam comments and put back the verification. Sorry if it causes hassles.