Saturday, June 18, 2016

Counting Eggplants Before They've Hatched

As soon as Eggy's first blossom opened, I started wanting eggplant.  The day that you could start to see the first fruit emerge from the cap, I picked up a bunch of baby eggplants at Sprouts.
I'm going to be buried in eggplant very soon, so it's time to review all my old recipes and plot some new ones.

Those seem to be the ones good enough that I've made them more than once.  That should pretty much cover all I'm going to get off the plant, but maybe I'll come up with something new.  After reading this list, I'm definitely in the mood for homemade pasta.  Any new recipes are probably going to involve some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I got tired of having to moderate all the spam comments and put back the verification. Sorry if it causes hassles.